Sometimes you gotta just farm it. Because sometimes I forget I can do things on my own, until I try. And do. And this week I did. It wasn’t a big thing, but sometimes little things actually are big things. Grinding corn, filling buckets, feeding cows, and feeding people homemade blueberry dump cake (because y’all asked me how, and I’m finally showing you. 🙂) Recipe below.
BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE:
1. Melt one stick of butter in 9×13 dish, 350 degree oven
2. Poor out melted butter, layer in dish one can blueberry pie filling, one can crushed pineapple, one box yellow cake mix
3. Poor melted butter on top
4. Sprinkle 1 cup chopped pecans over melted butter
5. Bake 350 until bubbly around edges. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
*Meredith is a beef farmer in North Carolina, USA.